1) Wife & mommy to a 3 year old boy and an 8
month old girl
2) I love flowers, but I'm not great at keeping them alive.
3) I eat too much sugar, but it's just so good!
4) I used to be a makeup artist.
5) I earned my bachelor of arts degree in psychology at Western Kentucky University.
6) I have to have caffeine before 10 a.m. Coffee or Dr. Pepper, please!
7) My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
8) I played softball and volleyball from childhood through high school.
9) I love God and hope to glorify Him in all that I do, including my photography career.
10) We have a cat named Kanga.
So glad you're here and can't wait to learn more about you!
so glad you're here!
My husband always laughs at me, but one of my favorite things to do is look back at pictures. I look at pictures almost daily. Looking at pictures helps me to remember experiences and memories with my loved ones and to cherish the times we have together. I also love to look back at pictures from when my parents or grandparents were younger and see into their lives in a way I wouldn't be able to otherwise. My goal is to love and serve you by creating a joy-filled experience while preserving your memories with beautiful images that you and your family can look back on and cherish for a lifetime.