1) Wife & mommy to a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.
2) I love flowers and gardening.
3) I eat too much sugar, oops!
4) I used to be a makeup artist.
5) I earned my bachelor of arts degree in psychology at Western Kentucky University.
6) I have to have caffeine before 10 a.m. Coffee or Dr. Pepper, please!
7) My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
8) I played softball and volleyball from childhood through high school.
9) I love God and hope to glorify Him in all that I do, including my photography career.
10) We have a puppy named Shadow.
So glad you're here and can't wait to learn more about you!
NOW BOOKING Spring MINIS
March 13, 2021 IN BOWLING GREEN, KY
$100 OFF THIS WEEK ONLY
EMAIL TO BOOK
My husband always laughs at me, but one of my favorite things to do is look back at pictures. I look at pictures almost daily. Looking at pictures helps me to remember experiences and memories with my loved ones and to cherish the times we have together. I also love to look back at pictures from when my parents or grandparents were younger and see into their lives in a way I wouldn't be able to otherwise. My goal is to love and serve you by creating a joy-filled experience while preserving your memories with beautiful images that you and your family can look back on and cherish for a lifetime.